Sunday, November 12, 2006

Retirement...

I'm leaving ya'll with a kick ass French and Saunders take on American Retirement. And, I'm also announcing my retirement from The Vitriol, at least for now. I'm extremely busy with real life shit, including school and health problems. I know Chuck is busy as hell and The Breakdown...that ho never posted anything anyway. I want to thank Chuck, Michael K, Bea Gas, Lolita, Bedazzler, Brandon, Tris, and all of you that have made The Vitriol a bigger success I ever thought it would be. Maybe when I get more time, I'll get back to what The Vitriol is all about...making fun of EVERYTHING...and being bitter about it. Thank you for supporting us and I want to personally say that I Love You and thanks for believing in me. See ya when I can get better, loves. xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger Bedazzler said...

Oh HELL NAW!!!
Dayum, I started a joke 9 months ago and I'm almost the only one left standing!
Now you will be back, I know it. Hayulp, we need yew Chiligurl! Save us from MEDIOCRITY!
Thanks for the shout out bitch!!!
*kisses*

7:42 PM PST  
Blogger Bea Gass said...

you take care of yourself, gurl.......it's been a load of fun! i'll still keep you bookmarked, and check back in now and again.....don't forget to come back and let us know how yer ass is.

9:29 PM PST  
Blogger Bea Gass said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all youse guys at The Vitriol!

7:47 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home