Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Where I been at?

Just for the record, no I was NOT abducted by Tom Cruise for talkin' smack about his hot alien ass. I didn't free Katie either, and she wasn't recaptured by Posh Spice for reprogramming in the Paris Headquarters.

I had a lot of things come up, as is usual. Work got hectic (I have three jobs, so I quit one), there was a death in the family, and I also was irradiated and turned into the Inflammable Bulk. Gurl, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry, gurl.


But yeah... not a whole lot has been going on other than me being stuck in my routine. I'm sorry for being absent, y'all. You know I love you, baby. No, I'm not writing at another blog!! Well yeah, I might have been at Opendiary.com, but he's just a friend, there's nothing going on between us anymore.

There's too much to catch up on, so I won't even bother with a recap... that would be like trying to fix Tara Reid, yikes.

I'll be around here more often, and if I don't post often enough, the Chiligurl has permission to email me and harass me to pieces. Hulk smash, gurl.

© 2006 CH

1 Comments:

Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Gurl............I was fixing to put out a call to Felipe to see if ya'll had died or something. *HUGS* You know mah email, honey....drop a line when you can.

5:55 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home