Thursday, August 03, 2006

DAYUM!

Lawd, I am SO sorry, ya'll. It has just been a nuthouse up in here! Ok, so ANYway...well, we all know Mel Gibson is a prick, Pam Anderson and Kid Rock are skainky, Lohan will snort anything that won't snort her first AND Chili is moving.

Mmhmm...thas'right. I am going to be moving to another city on the 9th, so that's why I haven't posted anything in awhile. I've been busy arranging shit, signing forms, getting utilities turned on and what-not.

It's not exactly a break for freedom, but I'll finally have my own space...for a little while at least.
I'm going to be moving to an assisted living facility for people like me, who don't need to be in a nursing home, but can't live on their own because of disabilities.

My first residence is going to be at a facility for folks with mental illness. Don't be scurred, a little peace of mind, privacy, school, having room to breathe, my meds and of course, writing for you will be good for me.

GURL, you know I couldn't write some of this shit without being half crazy!

And I promise to post stories about the other people there, with pseudonyms. I guess I'll call it "Tales From a Crazy Place: The Lithium Chronicles". HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Basically, I plan to keep to myself and observe my fellow nutcases. Don't worry, I won't have a crazy roomate...I'll have my own space.

This will prove to be interesting, I'm sure! And so begins a new chapter of my life.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
© 2006 BMD

4 Comments:

Anonymous Bea Gass said...

make sure you keep us posted, gurl.

stiff upper lip, and all that.

8:06 AM PDT  
Blogger Chuck H said...

She's a nut...
HOUSE!
She's nuttAY-nuttAY, JUST LETTIN' IT AWL HANG OUT!

9:50 AM PDT  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

2:41 PM PDT  
Blogger INeedAnotherCocktail said...

Gurl!!!

We all want the 411 and the shenanigans at the loony bin!

Keep us posted!

Hugz!

12:22 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home