Tuesday, July 18, 2006

From Oz with lurve...

I was going to do this earlier, but stuff happened and I forgot about it. So, now that I've remembered, it's time to post it. My Aussie friend Lolita (her Musings Of A Bitch blog has a link on this page) said that I reminded her of the singer Pink, so Lolita took an image of my face and brilliantly put it on Pink's body, complete with nicotine and a hint of boobage!! So...thank you so much, Lolita. Oh yeah, you freaks, Lolita is straight. But very gay friendly. So you better be nice to her. She's a sweet girl. :-)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
© 2006 BMD

5 Comments:

Blogger Bedazzler said...

ARE YOU serious?
Lolita is the BAD-ASSEST of BADASS BITCHES. Gurl she is NASTAY. I would not wan't to get her on an off-day.
I should know. Not that we talk ever.lol.

1:40 AM PDT  
Blogger Lolita said...

Aww, thanx for the shout out! You're so sweet ;)

5:18 AM PDT  
Anonymous Bea Gass said...

lovely , just, lovely....Lolita i mean.

and gurl, you looking lickable.

3:41 PM PDT  
Blogger INeedAnotherCocktail said...

Gurl, you look fabulous! Now stop feeling them baby balloons!!!

Hugz!
PS Sorry I've been undergound fer sooo long!

8:47 PM PDT  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Awww........ya'll are too sweet!! And ineedanothercocktail, GURL...I thought you had crawled up under a damn rock...or something!
xoxoxoxoxo

9:05 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home