Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Back from the dead, again

Oh my god y'all, I just discovered the best diet ever. See what you do is you get an intestinal flu, and then you throw up for three days straight. I know, I know, bulimia is a disease, but that's not all! When you quit yawning in technicolor, the diarrhea begins. THE POUNDS JUST FALL OFF. Run off? Drip away??

No, it wasn't like that, but it was similar. Seriously, I thought I was gonna die. I didn't even think about going to the doctor until I realized I'd lost 8 pounds in two days. So I waited another two days and then went to see him. I can wear my skinny clothes again, haay!

In that time I just laid in bed and did nothing. I watched one episode of the World Series of Pop Culture, and I think I would nail that shit. I need some other PopCult whores to form a team with, anyone up for it?

I'm gonna go read some gossip now to find out what's been happening... © 2006 CH

3 Comments:

Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Gurl, and to think I wasted TONS of good money on crystal meth when all I needed was an intestinal flu! Who knew! I'm just glad you're better, sweetheart. =)

3:22 PM PDT  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Oooh, and gurl, I'm right up there with you as a pop culture whore. You're right, we need some more to make a team!

3:24 PM PDT  
Blogger Bedazzler said...

KIMS FOR PRESIDENT!!!

7:06 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home