Friday, June 02, 2006

Vacation, all I ever wanted...

Ok, kids...you know how hard I work to keep your asses entertained. Well, since I didn't take holiday last week when there actually WAS a holiday in the U.S., I am taking one this weekend. I have company coming in from out of town, and I want to spend time with them!! Soooo...Chuck will have to take it over this weekend if he has time.
Now, ya'll do everything I wouldn't do...but just don't get arrested. Because I am not bailing your ass outta jail, ok?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
© 2006 BMD

3 Comments:

Blogger Bedazzler said...

Gurl, I keep wondering, where the hell IS Bumfuck Beach? And can I get a one-way ticket?

9:51 PM PDT  
Blogger The Breakdown said...

Well, sheeeeeeit!

I'm in Belgium, chumping on chocolate and watching Venus get her ass beat in the French Open.

I guess she don't like those checks anymore!?

6:02 AM PDT  
Anonymous Bea Gass said...

venus has a peenus? no??

10:36 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home