Friday, June 16, 2006

Separated at Birth? Gayken Edition!

Long lost Twins? Clones? WTF? BBQ??
Uh, Clay? I TOLD you that your hair was done, but did you listen? I almost typed "dumb boy", but I don't think he's technically male anymore.

This is that Peter Pan guy that's been running around the internets for YEARS... When I saw La Gayken's photo (taken at an NHL game in NC- Yeah, that's got us fooled into thinking that you're butch) I thought of him immediately. I contacted Peter Pan and axed him if he knew La Gayken, and he told that about 5 years ago he noticed a strange mole on his ribcage. He had it removed and it grew into what we now know as Clay "Hog-Smoker" Gayken. He also mentioned that if we feed him after midnight, he will become Rob Halford of Judas Priest.Aaaaand Finally! Undeniable proof that Clay is indeed a brightly flaming star in our atmosphere.... Here he is at that same game (with that same fucking hair) with the ultimate gay accessory; the fag hag.
I'm not going to say anything mean about her. I wonder if Clay is trying to pretend to be straight to her? You be the judge! is he saying:

A.) You shore got a purty mouth

B.) um Chelsea, pretzels are CARBS

C.) Does this buttplug make my ass look fat?

© 2006 CH

6 Comments:

Blogger mutterhals said...

I think he is the spitting image of Edward Furlong in these pictures.

10:05 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe if Edward Furlong were an alcoholic and had a serious case of carb-face plus beer bloat. Gayken has dark hair here, and that's where the resemblance ends...

7:28 PM PDT  
Blogger Bedazzler said...

That is Rosie O'Donnell trying to get Peter Pan to be sperm donor for some mo chilluns.

11:01 PM PDT  
Blogger Bedazzler said...

That is Rosie O'Donnell trying to get Peter Pan to be sperm donor for some mo chilluns.

11:06 PM PDT  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Rob Halford is fucking HAWT!! I just have this thing for leather daddies...haven't figured it out yet.

10:01 PM PDT  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

ANd everytime you say WTF? BBQ? I fall the fuck out laughing, too!! I loved it when you used it on the Britney post, too!

1:53 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home