Friday, May 19, 2006

Sitting Shiva #2...

So, it was a busy TV night on Thursday. Will & Grace has also gone into syndication land. I must admit, I really liked how it all ended. Everyone was a little older, grayer, wiser, and gorgeous. It reminded me when I went back to Austin a few months ago and met up with some dear friends of mine. We've changed, of course, but we are still catty as hell, fierce, and fabulous!!
It's funny how our hearts are still loyal after all these years.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh, and ER's season finale was on Thursday night, too. It was NOT all that, gurl!!
I should have been studying. Oh well...I needed a break!!
© 2006 BMD

4 Comments:

Anonymous Bea Gass said...

the ONLY part of the finale i liked was when Jack and Karen did 'Unforgettable'.....made this fat ass whimper a tad.

3:02 PM PDT  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Yes, that was an excellent scene!! Actually, I could live with my best friend happily ever after. Forget the drama of a relationship, right?!?!

6:31 PM PDT  
Anonymous Bea Gass said...

amen, gurl.....who needs to fret over the sheets being crunchy, or not.

7:50 PM PDT  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

uh, gurl...I don't think I want to know what you're doing to your sheets. I love ya and all, but still. ;-)

9:26 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home