Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Meet these folks!

Chances are that you've met one or both of these types of people already, so here are the words that you need to properly identify them.

Pedrophiles

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHere's my future ex-husband Ricky Martin; who's that with him? He's hot, he's white, and he's in love with my man. Now I don't know this Mystery Man's past, but for our purposes we will pretend that he's a gay man with an almost exclusive taste for Latin men. What does that make him? A PEDRO-PHILE. File that away. Copyrighted, bitches!
Ghettrosexual

From the neck up, these guys are straight up thugs...but as your eyes begin to wander down... wtf?? These are some ghettrosexual lady-menz. That one on the right in black? HAWT.






Now if your eyes are strong and you think you can handle it, keep on reading... what you're about to see is a GHETTROSEXUAL TRAIN WRECK! She's as many shades of wrong as shades of eyeshadow she's wearing!

© 2006 CH

3 Comments:

Blogger Bedazzler said...

Pedrophile – Ha ha, I love it. That's gold, now I know I have a name that isn't SKANK.
NEW ANNETTE AND BRANDON INTERVIEW UP
http://lemaisondebrandon.blogspot.com/
http://churchofannette.blogspot.com/

7:46 PM PDT  
Blogger Bedazzler said...

Man every time I see that post I piss my pants laughing. Well done guys...

11:44 PM PDT  
Blogger Chuck H said...

Tee hee... I was in a mood that morning. Thanks for reading! I'd molest you out of gratitude, totally MJ style (gitchoo dronk first!)

7:31 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home