Monday, April 17, 2006

Where have I been??

I was totally kidnapped, y'all.
Actually, I wasn't. I just had a crazy, crazy week involving horrible drama queens, a sick husband, and just plain ole crap.

It all ended well, but I can't help feeling like I just had a really bad cold and I should be quiet and sleep more. Want to hear something else? I went to fuckin' church yesterday! Okay, so it was gay church, and I went with a group, but it was fun. And I didn't see a single person I had slept with, aside from the one I brought with me. Okay, maybe only one, but it was a long time ago and I was drunk.

And get this... they have a 'prayer trail'. A wooded trail at the gay church? Who's bright idea was that? You know gay men love wooded trails for all the wrong reasons. I know there's a lot of "oh gods" being said out there, and a lot of men on their knees, but you KNOW they ain't praying!

I love this bitch, and I don't even know who she is. I bet this is Johnny Weir, superhero. I LOVE YOU SUPERGORL!

© 2006 CH

4 Comments:

Blogger ChiliGurl said...

OMG!! She's wearing those shoes I was talking about!!

3:43 PM PDT  
Blogger Maisie Chainsaw said...

I was laughing at the prayer trail line. And then I saw the pic of Ms. Weir running daily errands and I laughed harder.

2:05 PM PDT  
Blogger Bedazzler said...

They had a Snail Trail too but someone slipped and they couldn't handle the liability.

6:33 AM PDT  
Anonymous Bea Gass said...

here in NH we have a ton of 'prayer trails'....my friend Brian prays there a lot. at least i think he's praying, he tells me he gets on his knees a lot.

8:06 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home