Monday, April 24, 2006

Oh, LAWD!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
GURL, I KNOW it's been for-fucking-ever since my last post, but I been busy wit'skool. My IT professor thinks I'm the best thing since sliced bread. But my writing teacher...well, I ain't sure about her ass just yet. She'll throw out a short question, and wants the class to write 2 or 3 paragraphs as a response!! I feel like saying, "You can't handle my answers"...LOL..because I'd be going off like I am in here, chirrenz. But I have to be all proper and shit. UGH!!

ANYway,
I wanted to check in and let ya'll know I ain't dead...just been busy. Tomorrow (Tuesday), I will have lots of time to post and post and post. I'll be going off on Alien Baby Suri, anti-depressants and Tom's post-partum depression, The Denise Richards claims on Charlie Sheen, dumb-ass people...you know...the usual. And I'ma try to get some more Ghetto Prom pics up. Stay tuned, my darling fans!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
© 2006 BMD

4 Comments:

Anonymous Bea Gass said...

glad to see you are still alive and kicking....dont sweat the word-mistress. dazzle her wid yer skillz.

7:52 AM PDT  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

LOL...Thanks, Bea!! I think I can do a reverse lookup on her phone number, go down and find her...then bitchslap her ass into next year!! It will take a week to get down there on the mobility scooter, but it would be worth it, no?

9:55 AM PDT  
Blogger INeedAnotherCocktail said...

Theyz juz ignunt!!! (Have U seen Shirley's shopping bag that's for sale that says in huge letters "Stolen Merchandise" - I may have to get me one!)

Gurl, welcome back! We need a pic of you on your scooter, flipping someone off or summit.

Hugz.

10:42 AM PDT  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Gurl, NAW!! I haven't seen the bag yet...you KNOW we gots to get us one!!
Thanks, baby...and yes, I'll HAVE to get a pic!! xoxoxo

10:59 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home