Wednesday, April 05, 2006

the Maple Leaf Gayken


So as I'm reading other blogs, I run across this scary lookin thing!

He looks like the bastard love child of Celine Dion and Ryan Cabrera. God I hate that hair! His name is Kalan Porter, and he won the Canadian Idol competition.

You know what? I love me some Canadian musicians... Joni Mitchell, Alanis Morissette, Chantal Kreviazuk, the Yeti. So maybe this creature can sing, but dang y'all, he scares me!

He's wearing a poofy shirt ON PURPOSE. Now, I know that there is a small contingent of International Male consumers reading this (that's a given when you're writing a gay blog, right?), so I will take it upon myself to tell you that your friends all want you to stop. Now. No one wants to see pirate shirts, or palazzo pants on a man. No leatherette thong, with our without laces and buckles. No underwear that emphasize your ass-crack for definitely sure. Just sayin'.

I'm gonna have to go and do more research on this kid, because as it is, I just don't know enough about him to truly rip him to shreds as someone with his hair and wardrobe so obviously deserves. This last picture is being posted only because it came up when I googled for images of "kalan porter". KALAN PORTER IS A BABY EATING ORC IN THE SERVICE OF SARUMAN!

© 2006 CH

1 Comments:

Blogger ChiliGurl said...

I was all like...."who is that teenage girl?"

4:25 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home