Friday, April 07, 2006

Gossip....kinda. Well, not really.

Happy Friday, everyone!! Ok, I'll get right to the dirt. It's not really major dish or anything....or even real gossip. Maybe I just like to hear myself type. What was I talking about? Hey! There's a shiny thing.....OH YEAH......pffffffffffft

There just MIGHT be a new picture up sometime this weekend or next week of me with by bald-ass head. Not of my bald ass, I wouldn't want to make anyone vomit. Just my bald head. It's trippy.....it's like I'm Curly from the 3 Stooges. Or something.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, my new "mobility scooter" is supposed to arrive today!! Haaaaaay! And shut up, bitches...I didn't get the yellow OR the red. I got a SILVER one. To go with my age and natural hair color. LOL

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
© 2006 BMD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home