Friday, April 07, 2006

Gab With Gurl!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Dear Gurl,

I am a married woman whose husband (question cut off by Gurl)


Dear Dumb-Ass Breeder Bitch,

Um, HELLO!!! Can you see that this column is made FOR and BY gay people? Don't EVEN get me started this morning, Mary. It's Friday and I'm already testy. Listen, bitch...you need to go write Dear Abby or Ann Landers or some shit and let us have our OWN space ok? OK. Now, I'm sorry you're straight, but you chose to be that way. Go on fucking Dr. Phil. WE DON'T CARE.

Love,
Gurl
© 2006 BMD

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

OMG I hate breeders too. Such wastes of space!

12:21 PM PDT  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Why, oh WHY can't they just stay in their own little world?!?!

6:49 AM PDT  
Blogger Bedazzler said...

fabulous

1:22 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home