Sunday, March 26, 2006

Where did you go ?

I'm back y'all! And while I was gone, I got to thinking about some of the folks that I love that have disappeared. Where did you go:

Tracy Chapman ?
I love her. I think that deep inside my heart, I am Tracy Chapman. But where is she? I know she still tours, but why isn't she making any more music? The last time I heard anything new by her was out at the back bar at fuckin' Charlies, and I haven't been to Charlies in YEARS, not since (true story comin' up folks!) a drunken pre-op transie whirled around on me, threw a drink at me and tried to claw my eyes out. What was I doing at the time? signing my bar tab. NOT EVEN TALKING TO HER. I so don't need to hang out there.

Um, but where are you Tracy? I miss you.


Seth Green

I know he's making movies and in that TV show and producing cartoons and publishing comic books, but what I meant was...

Where are you in relationship to ME, and more specifically, why haven't you backed that ass up ovah here yet, yo?

Like most gay geeks, I want a piece of that. Not so much that I'd actually stalk him (for very long), but I wouldn't turn it down.

Dignity
Where oh where did you go? Oh, gay man, I admire you for your freedom, and your ability to be yourself and to be so happy doing your own thing, but then my eyes start to burn and I can't stop screaming COVER IT UP and then I wake up an hour later curled up in the fetal position.

yeah, I'm jealous. Stupid body issues!

© 2006 CH

3 Comments:

Blogger ChiliGurl said...

I guess Tracy didn't leave a good reason to stay here.........FUCK I overheard that song like 5 gazillion times!!

6:10 PM PST  
Blogger The Breakdown said...

How dare you insult me like this?

I *am* Tracey Chapman


I am every black woman!

5:03 AM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Then you bettah call Tyrone, gurl!!

7:57 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home