Sunday, March 26, 2006

Thank Goddess Chuck is back.

I was losing what tiny shred of self-esteem I had. Bless you gurl, in your long dress in a meadow. ROFL And YES, I did shave my head. Because I'm a freak. You should see the looks I get at the local market. With earrings and Lipstick on that!! I LOVE being the town freak. People flee in droves when I show up.

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket


Gurl, did ya'll know that Diana Ross's ass is like 67 today? Bitch looks GREAT for 120. Jail does that to a gurl. I still look fagulous, however!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
You just KNOW someone had to prop that drunk bitch up!!


t
And you know who popped into my klonopin induced mind today? That damn queen from Star Search Sam Harris. And what the fuck is he doing now? Probably meeting Gayken at a cheap no-tell ho-tel.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Dear Goddess, save us all of the sordid details!

© 2006 BMD

4 Comments:

Blogger Chuck H said...

girl, you need to grow some sideburns and dye them sumbitches black! :)

9:08 AM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You have the BEST fashion tips, gurl!! xoxo

7:49 AM PST  
Blogger Brandon said...

Just have a heater explode in your face. I hear that works for hair growth.

1:51 PM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

gite hetheher?

1:32 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home