Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A quick story...then Ignunt Ass eBay item of the day...

Ok, kids...we all know I took a big ass tumble on my scooter. The problem is, I still can't functionally ride it. My arm and wrist are still screwed up pretty bad an I have to keep them wrapped all of the time (making for intersting bath time). SOOOO....I decided to look up (laugh here and I will cut you) those 3-wheeler mobility scooters. Gurl, they have some nice ones now!! And they have some that they want like $2000 for. I was like, "OH NO MA'AM" when I saw that shit. ANYWAY, I put a bid in on a couple of nice ones and we'll see if I win. They have little baskets on them and shit. Ok, I KNOW ya'll are laughing...but see, I don't have a car or transportation, the bus system here runs whenever it wans to and I can't afford a damn car!! And my feet hurt ALL the time, bitch!

ANYWAY...anough about that. While I was looking at the scooters I came across this thing (from the UK of course.) It keeps your scooter dry in the rain. Like my big fat ass is gonna be going anywhere in the rain except to see my therapist, who only lives like 5 blocks away. But I digress. SO, this English guy had a wise idea to put this shit shit together and sell it for $611.43!!

WHAT the fuck?!?! You know, if I wasn't as stupid as I am, I coukd have come up with shit like this. Prolly smoking a bong with Brandon or Michael K or some shit. Check it out, tho. It looks like a Mini Coopers' retarded little cousin!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

© 2006 BMD

5 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Smoking a bong with you and MK sounds like a flawless time.

Too bad you don't have a full-fledged motorcycle so we can't call you a Dyke on a Bike. :(

1:49 PM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Gurl, don't you know it!! And we'd have to get Haute Liquor in there with us.

Honey, I can barely stand on my bad diabetes feet, let alone keep balance on a 50 pound scooter, let alone a Harley!! SO, I'm bidding on the 3-wheelers!! I do have to admit, my lack of hair looks flawless. My skull is so round and purty!! xoxox

1:31 AM PST  
Blogger Chuck H said...

I wonder if I can get one of these things for my lawn mower?? that would rock so hard!

7:44 AM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

I was just thinking (I know that's dangerous in my medical condition), but I was thinking of one of those multi-kid stollers they transport retarded kindergartners to!

2:52 PM PST  
Blogger ionca said...

could you get one of those giant inflatable hamster wheels and hope for the best?

12:35 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home