Monday, March 13, 2006

Noh ween aht bing-GOH

Oh well...no money this week. And here it is Monday, I had my appointment with my therapist and now I'm back home and bored out of my skull. That, and I took a nerve pill about an hour ago, so I'm kinda feeling loopy. I thought I'd leave ya'll tonight with just a little treat as to what happened on that dumb ass waste of time show "Flavor Of Love" on VH1. Flav picked Hoopz, who is hot as hell and I'm pretty sure likes to get down on the muffin'. The best moment EVER whas when New York's tranny ass got booted and she tried to play if off and then played like she was crying hysterically in the limo and NOT ONE TEAR fell from her eye!! THEN, she grabbed the whole bottle of champagne with a ghetto ass look on her face and poured a sip on the floor!! Stank-ass ho!!
Oh well...until next inspiration, I'ma let the nerve pills work and calm my thoughts down. Nite, babies! xoxo
Image hosting by Photobucket
© 2006 BMD

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New blog....Muahahaha...Hope your pill kicks in!!!!!

10:24 PM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Mmmhmmm...........they did, honey. ;-)

11:15 PM PST  
Blogger The Breakdown said...

She need to SHARE thos epills.

Greedy heaux! ;)

11:31 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home