Saturday, March 25, 2006

A lonely weekend...

Just got word from my sister that she and her parter will not be playing bingo this weekend as it is too close to payday for them. (They are the great teachers of our children.)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Soooo...what to do? Let's see...I have no transportation whatsoever (arm is still screwed from scooter incident), and so I'm stuck in this fucking damned house all weekend with the most irritating, crabby, unhappy old people that have ever lived. I often wonder what I did to deserve this. Oh YEAH, I went crazy as bat shit!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Let's see...I've read every book I own, watched every movie I've owned and nothing is on Saturday TV but sports. GAG!

Image hosting by Photobucket

So here I will sit....alone, dammit and wait for some inspiration. Let's pray it happens soon, my babies!

© 2006 BMD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home