Friday, March 10, 2006

It's Friday...I'ma getchoo high!!

Ooooh lawd, ya'll. Another week in the can, no? That means one thing to me...playing bingo all weekend!! Haaaaay!! Oh yeah, I'll squeeze in an AA meeting, but that's no damn fun. But bingo is!! Gurl, we make fun of the Koreans...I know...we're awful! But if you saw how much those bitches win (along with the fact that they own EVERY Chinese restaurant within a 35 mile radius), you'd make fun of their asses too!! So, we say shit like "bing-GOH". You have to be from a military town to appreciate our stunning accuracy in getting the Korean accent down. Oh well...enough of that. Wish me and big ole' gay purple bingo dauber luck!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
© 2006 BMD

3 Comments:

Blogger Chuck H said...

GURL! I am dying from ASIAN PERM :)

7:22 AM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

ROFL!! Gurl, somehow I knew you'd love that!!

8:37 AM PST  
Blogger The Breakdown said...

I have never been a victim to ANY of these crimes on that board!

No, not even a Jheri curl.

Nice try, bitches!

Lip readers?


Grrrrrrrrrrrrl!

11:27 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home