Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm going to take a break for a few days...

As many of you friends know, I suffer from drug-resistant major depression (the worst kind there is.) As such, the last couple of days have been excruciatingly hard. I can't put a cause on it...the darkness is just there. And it is extemely vicious. My Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder also plays a major fact along with my shitty self esteem. And these things combined make for irrational angry thoughts. I even went off on one of my most precious friends. Thank God she was understanding. So, I'm going to take a break for a couple of days. But don't worry, sweethearts, I'll be back on this weekend.
Image hosting by Photobucket
© 2006 BMD

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Hope you gite . better soon . ok.

1:05 PM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Thinke you baybee...I'll be back before you know it!! Much Love To You!! xoxo

2:38 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home