Monday, March 20, 2006

Back from Beyond

Oh man. I'm so glad to be back. See, I got back like two days ago, but I came back with a cold and have been tossing and turning all night with a high fever. I wish I had some great stories, but the whole thing was pretty uneventful. We wandered the beach in the mornings, but most restaurants were closed until 5pm, so we didn't even eat out very much.

We stayed at the gay hotel, but it was a mostly straight crowd there; they even took down all of the gay flags and shit. Hmph. That didn't stop us from naked swimming and naked water volleyball.

Okay, so I'm totally sick right now, but I came in to work because I'm insane. I'm going to go hide and whine now.

Image hosting by Photobucket
© 2006 CH

1 Comments:

Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Awww....feel better soon my sweet, sweet friend!! You can rub my bald head for good luck!! ;-)

8:29 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home