Sunday, February 12, 2006

Watch it fly!!

GURL!! Today was fun!! I woke up really late (2 P.M.) and as I'm making my froo froo flavored coffee, mother tells me that my sister, my niece and the kiddo will be over at 3:30 P.M. to go...NO, not to bingo, but to another white trash hobby, BOWLING! Mmhmm, you read that right. It was kind of foreign to me at first since I haven't gone bowling for a LONG time. As a matter of fact, I didn't score anything the first two frames. But lookout, gurl...I got my groove back and got a strike on the third frame! Haaaay!! My sister beat me by 6 points. Kids, if I had just remembered how the hell to bowl on the first 2 frames I would have beat my sisters' ass! Oh well, there is always next time. Brang it!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Then we went to eat, which is one of my family's favorite things to do! Gurl, I had a BIG ole medium rare steak and some vegetables AND some sugar-free chocolate pudding! It was goooood and I'm still full!

Let's see...tomorrow is therapy day. I wish my therapist would get another cat. Her old boy died a few months ago. He was so cool!! We called him my "therapy cat"
. He would always come to me so I could pet him during therapy. =)

I doubt I'll have anything to post until after "Rollergirls". Maybe the
Putas Del Fuego will win! That team name STILL makes me laugh!

Image hosting by Photobucket
© 2005 BMD

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

I always get too drunk and end up throwing nothing but gutter balls. So yeah, I suck.

1:48 PM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Damn, Brandon!! Gurl...I always threw better when I was drunk! Well, except when I was falling down! LOL

3:37 PM PST  
Blogger Fmouie said...

ain't nuutin' better'n slammin' some balls on an alley leading to the sweet spot...mmmmm.
And bowling is fun too!

5:26 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home