Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Vitriol hits the big time!!

Well, in the blogging world at least. We've been added to the links section on Dlisted and The Church Of Annette!! Hot sluts Michael K and Brandon, I personally want to thank you for your support. You are both so wonderful!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Starting this week, I'm going to have an advice question once a week called "Gab With Gurl"! I'll provide advice based on my infinate wisdom (meaning I'm old as hell) to our GLBT readers. I know, I haven't done Friday trivia in awhile, but I feel the advice section will be better content. Keep in mind, this will be for entertainment puposes only.

Image hosting by Photobucket

So...until next time, be good, my chirrenz!
© 2005 BMD

5 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Oh you're so welcome! And I can't wait for the GwG column. YOU'RE DOING BIG THINGS!!!! CONGRATS!

8:20 AM PST  
Blogger Lolita said...

Great Blog!

12:49 PM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Awww, shucks. Ya'll are great!! Lolita, I totally LOVE your "Women That Want You" features. You rock!

2:03 PM PST  
Blogger Fmouie said...

Dear Gurl...
I need help!! I'm a gay man with de-closeting issues. I WANT to come out. I REALly do, but my reputation would be ruined and my career shattered. Please help me; how can I do this and STILL retain the respect of my mentor; (not) Richard Simmons.
signed; (not) Clay Aching.

5:31 AM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Dear FMouie,

You walk into work with pink pumps and a big-ass fether boa and act like nothing has changed.

11:51 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home