Sunday, February 26, 2006

one of my favorite things

Today is the start of one of my favorite things ever: Softball Season!
Specifically, gay softball season! I play in a gay league, and today is exactly one month before our first game of the spring season, and we're having a membership recruitment. Seriously, I love running around and being sporty without having to compromise my innate and extraordinary homosexualiciousness. If you're in or around Austin, y'all should come out and check a game some Sunday. Sporty boys and serious girls in caps; what's not to love?

Y'all will have to forgive me, I stayed up too late last night working on knitting a Cock Cozy for a friend. Yeah, you read that right. See, a few nights ago my guy and I ran into a friend of ours ....oh, funny side note: On the night that I met my current guy (almost 8 years ago, DANG! If that gets around then my reputation will be ruined! I've worked so hard for my slut cred) I was on a date with this friend that we ran into. Funny. Oh, this other guy? He's richer than god now, and has a house large enough that if you had a pet Rosie O'Donnell, she would totally have enough room to nest. I digress...

We run into this friend, and he comments favorably on the hats that we're wearing- little skullcaps that I knitted. I told him I made them, and he jokingly said he wanted a penis sweater... Well, I got bored last night, and look what I made! Yeah, I got too much time on my hands. Also, I'm gayer than Clay Aiken shopping at Bebe.

It's been a remarkably busy week for me, I haven't even had time to read the usual gossip blogs... I'm so lost, internet! Y'all will have to tell me: Are Jessica Simpson's lips okay? Is Bobby Trendy still annoying us? Has Paris's vagina eaten anyone lately?

© 2005 CH

3 Comments:

Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Oh dear gawd...I think I've seen everything now. No, wait...I haven't seen a coochie cozy!
YAY for softball!! I'll shake my bootie in support of you!

8:27 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new fan......strolled over from ''annette''....you both make me laff, out loud.......and we all agree that perez is a self-absorbed moe-ron. got yer ass on my bookmarks, so to speak. happy soft-balling!
and great job on the cock-sock!

Bea Gass

5:06 PM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Gurl, don't EVEN tell me it's Toby Crackwhore!

1:38 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home