Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Oh man, I'M ON FIRE TODAY!

Let's start here... I'm watching ET right now, and I just saw Two-Ton Tonya Harding; formerly a badass, she's now a fatass. You know what, I'm so glad that she's the one on ET though,and not that nasty smarmy Nancy Kerrigan. Suckit Nance! Now that Tonya's a boxer, she can kick yer ass on her own!

But Also! I have more info on the Gayken front. Here's an excerpt from an Enquirer Article:

Alleged Aiken love toy John Paulus has been deluged with death threats from the singer’s fervent fans ever since his name was leaked onto the Internet as the man who was blabbing to the National Enquirer that he had sex with their beloved “Idol,” who’s repeatedly denied being gay. The story is in the Enquirer issue out today nationwide. […]

Paulus, 38, passed a polygraph test administered by the Enquirer in an attempt to corroborate his bombshell claim that he had sex with Aiken at a Quality Inn in Garner, N.C., on Jan. 2. In the new Enquirer, Paulus claims he and Aiken had 90 minutes of man-on-man passion at the hotel, which is near Aiken’s hometown of Raleigh, N.C.
The muscle-bound ex-soldier says Aiken contacted him after seeing his picture on the Internet : “I have several personal ads on gay men Web sites,” he told the Enquirer. “Clay later told me he saw my pictures on a couple and decided to e-mail me. On Dec. 16, using the screen name of ‘valleyprettyboy,’ Clay sent me his first message.


And remember how I mentioned that the Army Ranger was probably a short haired muscle daddy? He totally is. I would so hit it too, like twice. Wanna see? I'd post the pics here, but you bitches KNOW that I'm all about family values 'n shit. Perez H has pics of John "Unclean because I fucked la Gayken" Paulus on his site, including some nudie pics. Dang, with that beercan cock you KNOW Gayken was walking funny for like, 5 minutes. Click me to see!

That's it folks... three posts in one day should be IT. I now have an excuse to not post for a week, go me!

© 2005 CH

1 Comments:

Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Um, gurl...Nancy Kerrigan is gonna be on ET tomorrow. I think fatass is too, but in a different part of the country. You know my ass is gonna be glued to the TV tomorrow!

7:19 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home