Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Now the real news

Okay, I had to post that Valentines Day update so that you bitches wouldn't think that all I do is read Dlisted and Defamer and other various gossip sites that begin with D. But I can't stand it anymore. Did anyone listen to Howard Stern's show last Thursday? he had Clay Aiken's one night stand on the show, and I learned something that nearly made me vomit. Now, I can only talk about it for a minute, and then I have to leave to cleanse my mind.

Clay fucked this guy; HE'S A TOP.

Seriously, that must be like getting fucked by Reba McEntire, except that Reba has a bigger dick. I have to go and douche my brain-cavity now.






Reba doesn't need to work the hair, SHE OWNS THOSE EARS, BITCHES!







© 2005 CH

3 Comments:

Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Gayken a top? Hell has officially frozen over.

11:13 AM PST  
Anonymous Steve in ORF said...

I'm sorry but sitting on top doesn't make one a "top"...

5:40 AM PST  
Blogger Brandon said...

Yeah, and he has a small cock with three bumps on it.

"Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down!"

8:24 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home