Sunday, February 05, 2006

Exquisite Jewelries!!

Uh...ok. I don't know what the hell happened, but somehow the Friday Trivia answers post dissapeared. I'm not going to fret, though...because there was only one really funny item. I say funny because I don't know what else to call this.

Just when I think I've seen it ALL, something else comes along and amazes me. I was doing a websearch for items on the now-missing trivia post when I found Swarovski Butt Plugs!! I wonder if the Swarovski people know about this? I sure as hell ain't gonna tell them, gurl!! The same website also sells "Medical Fetish"
supplies. O-KAY. I guess I'm just too vanilla.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Then I went to the Swarovski website and found that you can get tiaras!! Now, you know I'm a princess (if not an honorary Queen), so I want my damn tiara!! You bitches pitch in and get me one!

Image hosting by Photobucket

© 2005 BMD

1 Comments:

Blogger Fmouie said...

HA!! Can you iMAgine undressing your new pussy and gently leading her to the bed...bending her over....pushing her back down so her face is down and her arms splayed out...you reach over to spread those tempting tawny tight cheeks and see a ruby looking back at you?? HA!! I would crack up from her crack; up with a red glimmer of peek-a-boo.

5:10 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home