Monday, February 20, 2006

Cheney's got a gun

Sorry for being gone for so long y'all, but Dick Cheney shot me in the face. Okay, okay, he didn't, but there was dick involved and my face did get shot, sort of.

That's some crazy shit, huh? The VP of the country shooting some old tight ass lawyer in the face, and then just kinda kicking back until the rest of the country blows up? And now what? No one is even talking about it. Cray-zay. Oh well, it's just another thing that Corpus Christi can file away in it's archives, as far as I'm concerned, the only things good in Corpus Christi are the Whataburger by the Bay (it's awesome) and the kickass statue of Selena by the seawall where she looks like a total streetwalker.

See? And my people write our thoughts and prayers right up close by Santa Selena.

I've decided that I really can't write about Gayken about more, at least not as much as I have been. Truth told, I really don't care for him or hate him enough to write about him; he's just some goofy lookin' homo that shoulda gone into broadway instead of recording pop music. You know what though? I haven't heard anything by him on the radio in years. Oh wait, I have an iPod friendly radio, that's why. I'm so out of the loop... I'm in a training all this week and don't have access to TV or much time to access the internet, and what little time I do have I'm spending here, talking to you, my beloved fans.


My love for you, she is how you say? Never Ending? Never ending! and now I go!




© 2005 CH

1 Comments:

Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Gurl, that shit doesn't even look like Selena!! But thank goodness that it sure as hell doesn't look like Yolanda Saldivar!!

2:15 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home