Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I've always been a simple gurl...

Except when it come to getting shit that costs a ton a of money!! For example, I went fantasy shopping at Froogle the other day, and I acted like I was all a ritch bitch!! Ah, for a fleeting moment of happiness.
Then I get deathly sick from the flu...I can't even talk as I type this because my voice is comepletely gone (SHUT UP!) and I feel like crap. Since I try to decide to do something halfway constructive anyway, I started looking at used car ads. I need something that's newer, used and reliable. Some of them are simple...you can apply online. Yeah, sure I had a bankruptcy 3 years ago, but who cares, right? Well, right off the bat, these fuckers tell you that you have to make a minimum of $1,500/mo to even qualify to purchase! Bitch, if I made $1,500/mo, I sure wouldn't be needing your polyester suit wearing ass helping me!! Oh, and you have to have a job, too. That would be great and all, but what the fuck don't they understand about me being DISABLED, CANNOT WORK and am supported by $900/mo SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY CHECKS?!?! And over half of that shit goes to my medication because Tex-ASS says I "make too much" to qualify for medical help. I'm just pissed. It will pass, my pretties. Maybe I can find a used golf cart or some shit to drive.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com© 2005 BMD

3 Comments:

Blogger EgOiStE said...

guuuurl, get a scooter. all the hawt skinheads drive them. it's true. i read it on the intarweb.

6:41 AM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

I might have to look into that, my hansome devil!!

10:24 AM PST  
Anonymous The Breakdown said...

What is this about a check? You need my address? No, just wire it, that is always quicker. Save a Negreaux. I could live for 2 months off that hot mess!

2:17 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home