Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm a cheap bitch...really.

I was all reading through one of my old Rolling Stone magazines recently and an ad caught my eye! You all know I'm a total egomanic so I decide to order one of these bitches for myself for X-Mess. (With MY face on it, of course) WRONG!! After they make you go thru all KINDS of shit online, design, how many pictures, etc... that shit came out to $400!! That's right, $400!! Like I have that kind of shit just laying around. So I said fuck it. I'll just use their damn picture here, mother fuckers. I'm gonna get them back, though. I found this really cool place on the web where you design your OWN t-shirts. I may order a bunch and just give those fuckers out. Trust me, I have many design ideas in my head, but catty queeny suggestions are more than welcome. Here are the fuckers who just want to rip your ass off!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com© 2005 BMD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home