Thursday, January 26, 2006

Beware the Wrath of the Oprah


In the news:

Oprah is going to kill James Frey. He lied and she was all "I love this book, this man is amazing" and he was all "I'm angry and now I'm better" and the Smoking Gun was all "Oh no he di'int!" and now that we all know how he totally lied about the important stuff in his book Oprah is GOING TO KILL HIS ASS. I can't wait to see how this works out, it is going to be an old school ghetto rumble.

Madonna has a twin! Seriously, these skags are totally separated at birth, and so much alike, except the one on the right can hold a tune. I got a copy of Her gaptoothed-nesses latest cd for Christmas, and I've listened to it just once, and all I can say is that at least it's not American Life.

Madge, quit making music and be a good British lady and like ride horses and eat crumpets and shit.

And what the fuck is with her hair? blow that shit out, or get one of your many gold plated robot monkey servants to do it for you. And get something better than LA Looks gel for your hair, cuz that look is just not working for you.

Mimi would take Madge out in a heartbeat. She'd cut her with a high heel and then slap the bitch so hard that the gap between her teeth would close. And then she'd go out for waffles cuz slapping bitches is hard work and builds up an appetite.

God, I just love the way she's all "my upper lip still smells like syrup; y'all come smell my lip!"

© 2005 CH

3 Comments:

Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Get that haggard looking bitch a brush STAT!! And I ain't EVEN gonna touch that Oprah thang. People better be GLAD I haven't written shit about them. Yet.

9:04 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madonna looks so gooky in that picture

11:12 AM PST  
Blogger The Breakdown said...

Don't say nothing bad about Oprah.

She'll have you 86'ed.

Everyone knows Gayle is packin' heat!

4:34 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home