Saturday, December 10, 2005

This is the true story...

Of seven bratty drunk kids...picked to live in an updated warehouse... Thank gawd it's OVER!! I'm talking about the Real World Austin on MTV. If my friend Jenn (Haaay Sista!!) hadn't been on the show this season, I would have stopped watching after the third episode. The people that I couldn't stand at the beginning of the season, Melinda and Danny ended up being my favorite two people on the show. Wes is a bastard and Nehemia ended up being a bastard. Johanna needs to go to rehab (I've been there...she needs to go), Rachel needs some serious therapy and medication and Lacey...well...she just needs to go somewhere off of my TV screen. It's hard to beleive that 13 years ago, MTV still had some integrity. I know...I'm getting older and more conservative, but at least the first season cast in New York had outside interests other than drinking and getting arrested. Of course, that cast is now my age. As Heather B. said, "Can you get the phone?!" Ah, memories. © 2005 BMD (Originally posted on myspace.com 11/22/05 @ 21:32)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home