Saturday, December 10, 2005

Just in time for Xmess!

For those people in your life who aren't Christians but need a kick ass fun gift, it's the Magnetic Jesus Dress Up magnets!! Honey, choose outfits that range from biker leather to pink ballerina! I swear, I totally want a room in my house for all the tacky stuff like this, White Trash Palace stuff and the Marguerite Perrin talking bobblehead doll! Ok, I'd have to have 3 rooms...because you just can't be trashy enough! © 2005 BMD (Originally posted on myspace.com 11/30/05 @ 16:07) Thanks to Michael K for the pic!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your site while doing a search for childrens dolls, collectible dolls, and teddy bears. Wow, love your site. It really was a pleasure to read. Thanks.

8:20 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home