Thursday, December 29, 2005

I hope it's not the Avian Flu!!

The past couple of days, I've been besieged by a fever, runny nose, icky gooy congestion and the like. Since I live with my elderly rents, they have had it too, making none of us able to get out of bed much. I, being the good daughter, even though I've felt like crap warmed over, did a little bit of housework like laundry, dishes, cleaning out the fridge and doping myself when I can. As I am typing this, my head feels like it's stuffed with cotton, my nose feels like there are ticklers up there and I won't even begin to describe the cough. Luckily, I'll be able to take some Trazodone, Klonopin and whatever OTC stuff in the cabinet that works. I hope I feel better tomorrow, then I'll be able to rant about some stuff that irks me. HUGS to you all!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
© 2005 BMD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home