Friday, December 23, 2005

I didn't forget...

The rest of the holidays my various friends celebrate at this time of the year. So, in no particular order here they are: Happy Kwanzza, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Winter Solstice!! I wish you the blessings of the season, friends. If I have forgotten any other things you guys celebrate, please let me know and I will be more than happy to add your celebration! I embrace every single one of you and love you all dearly. Diversity is the strength that will teach us tolerance and respect for each other. We are one race; the human race.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
© 2005 BMD

1 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

I celebrate Christmas, not because I'm particularly religious, but because it's traditional in my family. But I appreciate seeing all the winter holidays represented.

Happy holidays, ChiliGurl, to you and yours! Wishing you the best in 2006!

2:22 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home