Thursday, December 29, 2005

Friday Quiz Time, folks!!

This week's trivia answers are: My newphew's band Radio Failure, Chastity Bono's big fat ass on Celebrity Fat Club, my youngest niece's college; Truman State University, the college I was too stupid to get into (due to my math scores), The University Of Texas (HOOK 'EM!!) and the career I left behind because of burnout and disability. Medical Laboratory Worker.
If I could eat something, I would, but I'm afraid it wouldn't stay down very long. EEEEEEEEEEW!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
© 2005 BMD

4 Comments:

Blogger MizRo said...

Chili: it's MizRo, gurl!!!

LOVE your homepage, wacky!!

I need to speak to you re: Dlisted/Fmouie/JoyDivision.

My email is rojeda1@hotmail.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!

6:08 AM PST  
Blogger MizRo said...

ChiliGurl: It's MizRo from DListed.

I am concerned for you: are you affected by the fires?

I truly hope not, thinking of you in this time of disaster.

Happy New Year: may it be safe, healthier, and prosperous! *smooches*
MizRo

7:51 AM PST  
Blogger Chuck H said...

re: the fires.... totally my fault; I don't mean to be SO HOT.

or so flaming.

5:07 AM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Flaming is more like that shit, gurl!!! xoxoxo

6:03 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home