Friday, December 23, 2005

Fleas on my dog...

Haaay!! It's time once again for this week's trivia quiz answers! (For those of you who don't know, there really aren't any trivia questions...just stuff that pops into my head during the week) Ok...the answers are: sinfully cheesy Velveeta (formerly ghetto cheese, but now a mainstream item), Klonopin (only thing that works for my panic attacks), Istanbul (I have a very sweet friend originally from there), sweet Texas onions, the Hollywood Bowl, delicious tamales at Christmas, Mexican Wedding Cookies, Project Runway (the gayest shit ever!), blenders and White Water Zest soap! Feliz Navidad, my latin friends!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com© 2005 BMD

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

feliz navidad to you too,and would you like corn or flour tortillas, maam??

6:12 AM PST  
Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Can I chose both? I like them both so much!! Hehehe...I'm a Texas gurl. I tell you, sweetie, I'd much rather have some huevos racheros or migas!
Vey sweet of you to comment, Thank you, my friend! Muchos amore for you and yours! © 2005 BMD

10:09 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home